Roadmap for Behavior Solutions Program
Our Roadmap for Behavior Solutions Program is the step-by-step guide to creating a harmonious, fulfilling life for you and your dog with behavior problems, without sacrificing yourself.
This program is designed to help you go from feeling lost, hopeless, and overwhelmed, to confident, hopeful, and empowered, while experiencing what it is like to have the skills and knowledge to help your dog through their behavior struggles.
With registration you will receive:
- 12 live group Zoom sessions (recorded for those who can’t attend live!)
- 3 months of membership to our exclusive Pet Harmony Community Campus Pet Parent membership group
- 3 private 45-minute sessions with your instructor
- 4+ day a week live support from Pet Harmony consultants through Pet Harmony Community Campus and Program resources
- 1- year access to all course material
Next Program: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 – May 17, 2022
Full program details can be found here.