IL: Standard In-Home Initial Consultation Package
1 on 1 personalized help from our certified trainers and consultants.
Follow-ups must be completed within 90 days of your initial consultation.
This service will be automatically added to your cart after clicking through all of the booking options above ⤴
- 90-minute in-person consultation in your home or an agreed-upon public space (travel radius applies), 3 60-minute follow-up sessions to be completed within 90 days of your initial consultation, + 3 months Pet Harmony Community Campus
- Initial consultations are required for any person who has not worked with us for this particular animal before
- Species availability depends on the consultant
- Click here for more information about in-person sessions
If you are outside of our travel radius or have a case that our in-person consultants are not qualified to handle, schedule a Remote Consultation, which has the same success rate as our in-person sessions. Click here for why we don’t need to see the behavior to help you.
Our remote consultants can handle more complicated cases than our in-person consultants at this time.
For the following challenges, we recommend starting with remote sessions:
- Separation-Related issues (which actually work better for separation-related issues than in-person sessions do!)
- Bite cases resulting in injury (even minor injury)
- Pets who are uncomfortable with people coming into the home
- Non-dog species
IL travel radius: