IL: Standard In-Home Initial Consultation Package
1 on 1 personalized help from our certified trainers and consultants.
Follow-ups must be completed within 60 days of your initial consultation.
This service will be automatically added to your cart after clicking through all of the booking options above ⤴
- 90-minute in-person consultation in your home or an agreed-upon public space (travel radius applies), 3 60-minute follow-up sessions to be completed within 60 days of your initial consultation, + 2 months Pet Harmony Community Campus
- Initial consultations are required for any person who has not worked with us for this particular animal before
- Can address any issue
- Species availability depends on the consultant
- Click here for more information about in-person sessions
If you are outside of our travel radius or have a case that our in-person consultants are not qualified to handle, schedule a Remote Consultation, which has the same success rate as our in-person sessions. Click here for why we don’t need to see the behavior to help you.
Our remote consultants can handle more complicated cases than our in-person consultants at this time.
The following consultants have additional certifications which make them ideal for certain cases:
- Dog & baby, toddler, and child issues: MaryKaye
- Separation-related issues: Ellen via remote sessions (which actually work better for separation-related issues than in-person sessions do!)
- Dogs: MaryKaye, Corinne
- For additional species see our remote services
IL travel radius: