IL: Lite In-Home Initial Consultation Package
1 on 1 personalized help from our certified trainers and consultants.
*** Please see Consultant Recommendations below to ensure you choose a consultant who is qualified to handle your case ***
This service will be automatically added to your cart after clicking through all of the booking options above ⤴
- 90-minute in-person consultation in your home or an agreed-upon public space (travel radius applies) + 1 month Pet Harmony Community Campus
- Initial consultations are required for any person who has not worked with us for this particular animal before
- Can address any issue
- Species availability depends on consultant
- Click here for more information about in-person sessions
If you are outside of our travel radius or have a case that our in-person consultants are not qualified to handle, schedule a Remote Consultation, which has the same success rate as our in-person sessions. Click here for why we don’t need to see the behavior to help you.
Our remote consultants can handle more complicated cases than our in-person consultants at this time.
The following consultants have additional certifications which make them ideal for certain cases:
- Dog & baby, toddler, and child issues: MaryKaye
- Separation-related issues: Ellen via remote sessions (which actually work better for separation-related issues than in-person sessions do!)
IL travel radius:
- Dogs: Corinne, MaryKaye
By behavior cases (I.E. maladaptive behaviors) vs. training cases:
- All behavior cases, however, bites resulting in medical attention or face bites without medical attention will be taken on a case-by-case basis and you may be referred to one of our remote consultants: MaryKaye
- Barking, lunging, growling (no nipping or biting) at other dogs on leash or at people on leash or in the home: Corinne, MaryKaye
- Training cases, including puppies, basic manners, loose leash walking, attention-seeking behaviors, etc.: Corinne, MaryKaye